Meditation for Beginners (and Beyond)
nonreligious - practical - effective
Learn to enter a deep state of relaxation in this 15 minute course which you can take right now. No registration required.
This five lesson course with recorded meditations will help you attain the core state of meditation. No registration required.
Feeling stuck? Like to dive deeper? I can help you out. Payment is in the form of a contribution to your favorite charity.
About The Teacher
Hi, my name is Peter Crawford, and I'm the teacher here at Meditaiton Mojo. I've been practicing and studying meditation for over 30 years and teaching for the last 10. Now, through Meditation Mojo, I'm helping people develop personalized meditation practices - one that fits their specific goals, learning styles and personalities.
I can help you discover the kind of meditation practice that works best for you, whatever your goals might be - whether that’s learning how to relax, maintain calm in the face of stress, enhance your ability to focus, or arrive at a greater self-understanding.
- What is Meditation?
- Benefits of Meditation
- Hazards of Meditation
- Quick Start Guide to Meditation
- A Beginning Meditation Method
- How To Sit For Meditation
- Use of an Anchor in Meditation
- Obstacles to Meditation
- 61 Points Relaxation Meditation
- 61 Points Reference Chart
- An Overview of Concentration
- Concentrating to Overcome Distractions
- Concentration and Trataka Meditation
- Concentration and Use of a Mantra
- Concentration and Watching the Breath
- Lucid Sleeping (Yoga Nidra)